corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Mobile%20Suit%20Gundam%20SEED%20Destiny.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 機動戦士ガンダムSEED DESTINY
Alternative Name: Kidou Senshi Gundam SEED Destiny, Gundam Seed 2, Gundam Seed Destiny, GSD, SEED2, destiny, gs2, Мобилен Костюм Гъндам Сийд: Съдба, Мобильный воин ГАНДАМ: Судьба поколения, جندام سيد دستني, 기동전사 건담 씨드 데스티니, 種死, 机动战士高达SEED Destiny, โมบิลสูท กันดั้มซี้ด เดสทินี่
Aired: Oct 9, 2004 to Oct 1, 2005
Episodes: 50
Categories: Action, Angst, Drama, Human Enhancement, Mecha, Military, Piloted Robots, Sci-Fi, Romance, Sci-Fi, Shounen, Space, Space Travel
Producer: Mainichi Broadcasting, Sunrise

Group: RaX

SUMMARY

C.E. 73: While the second battle of Yachin Due brought the war between the Naturals and Coordinators to a close, tensions between the two races are at an all-time high. During a meeting between PLANT Chairman Gilbert Dullindal and Orb Representative Cagalli Yula Athha, a unit of soldiers hijack ZAFT's newly developed Gundams. ZAFT soldier Shinn Asuka along with his friends at the ZAFT ship Minerva sortie in attempt to deter this hijacking. With the assistance of Cagalli's bodyguard, Athrun Zala, the Minerva chases after the unknown ship that hijacked the Gundams until an even greater problem occurs leading to the start of the second Bloody Valentine war.

DOWNLOAD

Read here about threads in the graveyard: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550/

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: DVD
Format: Matroska
File Size: 204,64 MiB
Duration: 23mn 51s
Bitrate: 1 199 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v2.4.0 ('Fumbling Towards Ecstasy') built on Oct 11 2008 20:13:15

Format: AVC
Codec: x264 - core 65 r1040M 1591275
Frame Rate: 23.976 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 4:3
Resolution: 640x480
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=16 / deblock=1:1:1 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=7 / psy_rd=1.0:0.0 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=2 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / mbaff=0 / bframes=16 / b_pyramid=1 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / wpredb=1 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=25 / scenecut=40(pre) / rc=2pass / bitrate=1000 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=10 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / ip_ratio=1.40 / pb_ratio=1.30 / aq=1:1.00
Audio #1 (English):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Audio #2 (Japanese):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Last edited:
Reactions: dimitriwing00
Chances are the server will be back from maintenance in a couple hours. Remind me about those files tomorrow or the day after if it's not.

[MENTION=30797]jentayu7[/MENTION]: Sorry, I only backed up the AHQ version for this, so I no longer have the files in question.

Well, I found AHQ to have higher quality - so why not get their release instead?

AHQ has bigger files size. I'm looking for smaller files size like RaX. Nevermind then. I'll wait for the server back from maintenance.

Thanks. I've been looking for this for a long time. But there's dead links. Will you reconsider to replace those dead links please?

If you tell me which host and what episodes you're talking about, sure.

I'd rather not - the point of backups is to have the best versions available for quick backups, and as such things that have been deemed second-best are just out of luck. So, either use the provided mirror, or the AHQ version. Sorry, but that's just the way it is.

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Originally developed to track moving railroad cars and their cargo, barcodes are now widely used for product inventory and serial number tracking. How a company can get UPC, what types there are and how universal product code works, read the blog from Priceva - pricing platform that helps online stores and brands to track prices, reduce & automate pricing
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25